Hey guys! I’m incredibly thankful to all of you for staying with us despite all the shit I’ve put this blog through, and I thought it was time to show it! Technically we’re only at 17,921 followers but I think that’s close enough.
So, STUFF YOU CAN WIN:
- All the cool postcards on picture one! I got them off ebay but decided I did not want them anymore. They’re kinda old, they were like that when I bought them.
- All these albums!! (The black one is Spinal Tap, and I know REO Speedwagon is not metal but I’m trying to get rid of it so I’m throwing it in.)
- Studs and spikes!! There’s more spikes, I just could’t find them. I’ll get them all together for when I send it.
- A Led Zeppelin bag! I made it out of an old shirt that didn’t look good on me. It’s not the greatest but I figured you might like it anyway.
- NOT PICTURED: Two scent samples from Bath Sabbath! I’ve ordered from them a few times before and got them but I’m really allergic to strong scents so they don’t work for me.
- I might add more stuff later if I come up with something cool.
NOW FOR THE RULES:
- Must be following Metal Problems!
- Reblog to enter. Reblog as many times as you want!
- Likes don’t count, sorry!
- I’ll ship anywhere in the world!
- No giveaway blogs.
- I will draw the winner two weeks from now, on Sunday April 20th (ehehehehe). If you don’t reply in 24 hours I’ll pick another one.
Now go, go, go, metalheads! Best of luck!
A week left to enter! Good luck!
Joanna proves that not only does she look like Sarah Silverman but she’s also a damn sight funnier :).
Portals to Hell by hrmphfft
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS AGAIN FOR MONTHS
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
This is one of those posts that you need to save and tag or you’ll never see it again for 84 years.
Whoever drew this is an amazing person and I love them.
What in hell